Timetables - Italian
- Please note this timetable is subject to change up to and including the start of courses. Please check these pages regularly.
- Most courses are 3 hours per week (exceptions: German for 90 Minutes & Beginners' German 2 hour mode). If the timetable shows a split, i.e. Monday 13:00-14:00 and Thursday 14:00 - 16:00, you must attend both sessions. You cannot choose a different group's session unless authorised by the LEAP office in advance.
- Classes can be taught in one three-hour block or split into 2 sessions. Please consider what is more manageable for you when choosing your group.
- Find your classrooms and make your way around campus quickly with our interactive map.
Course code: ULIT10010
Lecturers: Salvatore Campisi (G1 & G2), M Kluczek (G3)
- Group 1: Monday 17:30 - 20:30 Samuel Alexander A202
- Group 2: Wednesday 14:00 - 17:00 Roscoe 1.003
- Group 3: Monday 16:00 - 17:30 Samuel Alexander A202 and Thursday 16:00 - 17:30 Samuel Alexander A202
Course code: ULIT10022
Lecturer: Salvatore Campisi
- Mondays 16:00 - 17:30 and Thursdays 16.00 -17.30
* This is a semester two-only course, 10 credits.
Course code: ULIT20110
Lecturer: Salvatore Campisi Uni Place 4.214
- Tuesday 17:30 - 20:30
Course code: ULIT20010
Lecturers: Maria Kluczek
- Wednesday 13:00 - 16:00 Samuel Alexander SG.10 (semester one), Samuel Alexander A116 (semester two).
Course code: ULIT20020
Lecturers: Salvatore Campisi
- Thursday 17:30 - 20:30 Samuel Alexander A215
Course code: ULIT20030
Lecture: Salvatore Campisi
- Thursday 17:30 - 20:30