Timetables - Italian
- Please note this timetable is subject to change up to and including the start of courses. Please check these pages regularly.
- Most courses are 3 hours per week. If the timetable shows a split, i.e. Monday 13:00-14:00 and Thursday 14:00 - 16:00, you must attend both sessions. You cannot choose a different group's session unless authorised by the LEAP office in advance.
- Classes can be taught in one three-hour block or split into 2 sessions. Please consider what is more manageable for you when choosing your group.
- Find your classrooms and make your way around campus quickly with our interactive map.
Course code: ULIT10010
Lecturers: Salvatore Campisi (G1 & G2), M Kluczek (G3)
- Group 1: Monday 17:30 - 20:30 Roscoe Building 2.4 except week 13 (15 May), Samuel Alexander A213A
- Group 2: Wednesday 14:00 - 17:00 Roscoe Building 2.4
- Group 3: Monday 16:00 - 17:30 Roscoe 1.003 except week 13 Simon 5.04 and Thursday 16:00 - 17:30 Roscoe 1.007
Course code: ULIT10022
- Wednesday 17:30 - 20:30 University Place 4.212
* This is a semester two-only course, 10 credits.
Course code: ULIT20110
Lecturer: Salvatore Campisi
- Tuesday 17:30 - 20:30 Roscoe 4.3
Course code: ULIT20010
Lecturers: Maria Kluczek
- Wednesday 13:00 - 16:00 Samuel Alexander Building A202 (weeks 1-5) then Samuel Alexander Building A215
Course code: ULIT20020
Lecturers: Salvatore Campisi
- Thursday 17:30 - 20:30 Roscoe 1.007
Course code: ULIT20030