Timetables - Tandem
- Please note this timetable is subject to change up to and including the start of courses. Please check these pages regularly.
- Most courses are 3 hours per week. If the timetable shows a split, i.e. Monday 13:00-14:00 and Thursday 14:00 - 16:00, you must attend both sessions. You cannot choose a different group's session unless authorised by the LEAP office in advance.
- Classes can be taught in one three-hour block or split into 2 sessions. Please consider what is more manageable for you when choosing your group.
- Find your classrooms and make your way around campus quickly with our interactive map.
Course code: ULTL20011
Co-ordinator: Maria Kluzcek
Tandem is not class-based, as partners will arrange when and where to meet, but there are a number of meetings throughout the semester:
Semester one 2016/2017 (September-December 2016)
Induction meeting Friday 30 September 2016 from 14:00,room Ellen Wilkinson A.6. Attendance at this meeting is essential:
- 14:00-15:30 Tandem English/French/Italian/German/Portuguese/Spanish All students to attend
- 15:30 Plenary meeting (1 hour approx.) All students to attend
NB* If you fail to attend the Induction meeting, your name will be placed at the back of the queue, consequently, you may lose your place on the Tandem course.
Further details will be announced nearer the time. Please check this page regularly.
- Blackboard Induction session: Bring computer registration details. Wednesday 5th October 2016, 17:00 - 18:00. Ellen Wilkinson B3.17 (computer cluster)
- Error Correction and Feedback: Error Correction Workshop: Friday 14October 2016, 14:00 - 15:00, Mansfield Cooper 2.01
- Working with your partner: Peer Assessment workshop: Friday 21 October 2016 14:00-15:00, Samuel Alexander A201
- Tandem Tutorial: Friday 11 November 2016, 14:00 - 15:00, Samuel Alexander A214
- Tandem Written Exam: Wednesday 14 December 2016, 16:00, Ellen Wilkinson A2.16
- Tandem Dossier deadline: Thursday 15 December 2016, 16:00, room Samuel Alexander LG8.2 (lower ground floor).