Timetables - Tandem
- Please note this timetable is subject to change up to and including the start of courses. Please check these pages regularly.
- Most courses are 3 hours per week. If the timetable shows a split, i.e. Monday 13:00-14:00 and Thursday 14:00 - 16:00, you must attend both sessions. You cannot choose a different group's session unless authorised by the LEAP office in advance.
- Classes can be taught in one three-hour block or split into 2 sessions. Please consider what is more manageable for you when choosing your group.
- Find your classrooms and make your way around campus quickly with our interactive map.
Course code: ULTL20011
Co-ordinator: Maria Kluzcek
Tandem is not class-based, as partners will arrange when and where to meet, but there are a number of meetings throughout the semester:
Semester one (September-December 2017)*
Induction meeting Friday 29 September 2017 from 14:00,room TBA. Attendance at this meeting is essential:
- 14:00-15:30 Tandem English/French/Italian/German/Portuguese/Spanish All students to attend
- 15:30 Plenary meeting (1 hour approx.) All students to attend
NB* If you fail to attend the Induction meeting, your name will be placed at the back of the queue, consequently, you may lose your place on the Tandem course.
Further details will be announced nearer the time. Please check this page regularly.
- Blackboard Induction session: Bring computer registration details. Wednesday 4th October 2017, 17:00 - 18:00. Ellen Wilkinson B3.17 (computer cluster)
- Error Correction and Feedback: Error Correction Workshop: Friday 13 October 2017, 14:00 - 15:00, room TBA
- Working with your partner: Peer Assessment workshop: Friday 20 October 2017 14:00-15:00, room TBA
- Tandem Tutorial: Friday 10 November 2017, 14:00 - 15:00, room TBA
- Tandem Written Exam: Wednesday 13 December 2017, 16:00, room TBA
- Tandem Dossier deadline: Thursday 14 December 2017, 16:00, room Samuel Alexander WG11 (west wing, ground floor).
* Tandem is not available in semester two