Exams offered by the "Prüfungszentrum Goethe-Institut" at the Language Centre of The University of Manchester are internationally recognised and highly regarded by German employers and grant-awarding bodies.
Please download the document below for more detailed information on dates, fees and enrolment for these examinations. The registration deadlines for May/June examinations have now passed.
Please note that each candidate must sign and post or scan the Registration Form and Declaration of Consent Form together with payment to us by the given deadline.
Payment can be made by cheque (made payable to 'The University of Manchester') or card over the phone.
Download more information
- Goethe-Institut Examinations May/June 2017
- Goethe-Institut Exam Guidelines
- Registration form for May/June 2017 examinations
Exam terms and conditions
All documents are in PDF format.
- Goethe-Zertifikat A1 (SD1) exam terms & conditions
- Goethe-Zertifikat A2 exam terms & conditions
- Goethe Zertifikat B1 exam terms & conditions
- Goethe-Zertifikat B2 exam terms & conditions
- Goethe-Zertifikat C1 exam terms & conditions
- Goethe-Zertifikat C2 exam terms & conditions
- Supplement to exam terms & conditions for exam participants with special needs
- Information for exam candidates with special needs