Semester 2 Term 3: 24 April - 16 June 2017
- If you have not attended a class before, you must first take the online diagnostic test.
- Once you have taken the test, please express interest for each class using the links provided (click 'Done' to submit your registration form).
- After you have expressed interest, you will receive a confirmation email telling you which room the class will be in.
- Pronunciation course outlines for classes will appear below in due course, but you can find class timetables below.
Online diagnostic test
This course is designed to help you improve your pronunciation of English. In the sessions, authentic speech is analysed in terms of its phonological features (individual sounds and stress patterns). You will then have an opportunity to practise using the language studied. You will also learn to understand the phonetic transcriptions of English.
If you miss week 1, or any other weeks of this course, you do not need to worry: a new topic/language point will be discussed each week. For this reason, you should only attend one class per week.
- (PRON5) Friday 14.00 - 15.00: MSS C15 Express interest
- (PRON4) Friday 13.00 - 14.00: Mansfield Cooper 4.10 Express interest