Semester 1: 9 October - 15 December 2017
- If you have not attended a class before, you must first take the online diagnostic test*.
- Once you have taken the test, please express interest for each class using the links provided (click Done to submit your registration form). After you have expressed interest, you will receive a confirmation email telling you which room to go to.
- Pronunciation course outlines for classes will appear below in due course, but you can find class timetables below.
*For further information and to find a link to the test, please click here.
This course is designed to help you improve your pronunciation of English. In the sessions, authentic speech is analysed in terms of its phonological features (individual sounds and stress patterns). You will then have an opportunity to practice using the language studied. You will also learn to understand the phonetic transcriptions of English.
Pronunciation Class Timetables
If you miss week 1, or any other weeks of this course, you do not need to worry: a new topic/language point will be discussed each week. For this reason, you should only attend one class per week. Classes are flexible but as Semester 1 is very busy, please email email@example.com if you wish to change the day and time of your Pronunciation class.
PLEASE CHOOSE ONE PRONUNCIATION CLASS ONLY.
- (PRON5) Friday 14.00 - 15.00: To express interest, please click here.
- (PRON1) Tuesday 13.00 - 14.00: This class is now full. To be added to the waiting list, please click here.
- (PRON2) Wednesday 14.00 - 15.00: This class is now full. To be added to the waiting list, please click here.
- (PRON3) Thursday 13.00 - 14.00: To express interest, please click here.
- (PRON4) Friday 14.00 - 15.00: To express interest, please click here.