Halls of residence
Residential accommodation between September - June
Students wishing to stay in university hall accommodation during the academic year (September - June) should apply directly to the University Accommodation Office after receiving an unconditional offer and student ID number from ULC. The Accommodation Office may ask you for your University of Manchester student ID number. This can be obtained from ULC if you do not know.
ULC are unable to arrange accommodation on behalf of students in this type of accommodation between September - June.
Residential accommodation - summer term
Information regarding residential accommodation available to pre-sessional students can be viewed at the University Accommodation Office website.
Gateway - English for University Study, English for Personal and Professional Development or English Summer Programme
Residential accommodation available to students attending the English for University Study, English for Personal and Professional Development or English Summer Programme from June 2017 to September 2017, can apply for a place in University Accommodation, details as follows:
Individual bookings - information and details of how to apply can be found via the University Accommodation Office website.
Group bookings - information and details of how to apply are as follows:
- Secure a place on one of the English language courses listed above before booking summer hall accommodation
- Read the Hall Overview Sheet with details of the accommodation provided
- Read the terms and conditions of booking (below)
- Complete the group booking spreadsheet and return it to the following email address:
- Once we have received your fully completed group booking spreadsheet, we will contact you with regards to your booking.