1. These courses are only suitable for students already resident in the UK. It is not possible to obtain a student visa for the purpose of studying on this course. A copy of the student’s passport (and visa if applicable) must be submitted at the point of application.
2. The balance of all course fees for the full period booked must be paid at least one week before the start date of the course.
3. A course fee deposit of £40 must be paid on application, before taking a test to ascertain level. This deposit is only refundable if the course does not run OR the English level achieved in the test is too low for the course.
4. A minimum number of participants is required for the course to run. Applicants will be contacted one week before the start of the course to confirm that it will run.
5. Course fees cannot be refunded once a course has started.
6. In exceptional circumstances (such as a medical condition) course fees can be refunded pro-rata to the period of study, less an administration fee of £40, which cannot be refunded under any circumstances. Supporting documentary evidence is required in all circumstances.
7. Course fees cannot be transferred to other terms/courses.
8. All bank charges incurred in the payment of fees by bank transfer must be paid by the transferees.
9. Accommodation cannot be booked through the ULC for students studying on these courses.
10. Students must be 18 years old or over on commencement of their English language course.
11. Exam fees for IELTS and Cambridge English are not included in the course fees.
12. The University reserves the right to cancel or change the course programme without prior notice.
13. Acceptance of these booking conditions is indicated by submitting an application form to the ULC.