We design tailor-made programmes for groups of ESOL teachers.
These courses are specifically designed to meet the needs of groups of ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) teachers.
Participants or sponsoring organisations will be asked to complete a needs analysis questionnaire in order for courses to be tailor-made, however each course will follow the following principles.
We run courses for experienced and practising teachers of English from overseas (18+ years old) who wish to:
- develop their language skills further and enhance their knowledge of the English language;
- reflect on their teaching skills and investigate new methods and strategies; and
- share teaching strategies and skills with other teachers.
NB Unfortunately, we are only able to accept groups onto our refresher programmes and not individuals.
- Refresher Course for Overseas Teachers of English - course outline (PDF)
Get in touch
If your organisation would like us to design a course for your teachers please complete the questionnaire below and send it to the following email:
We will then contact you to let you know if we can design a course specially to fulfil your requirements.
- Tailor-made teacher refresher course - questionnaire (Word document)