Maps and locations
Find us on campus
The University Language Centre is located in the beautiful Samuel Alexander Building (no 67 on campus map). The building named for Samuel Alexander, Professor of Philosophy (1893-1925), was opened in 1919 to accommodate the Faculty of Arts. Now home to the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures, it has been extensively refurbished to create modern, open teaching and learning facilities, which complement the building's original neoclassical architecture.
Our reception area can be found at WG13 (west wing, ground floor). Please visit our contacts page for departmental locations within the building.