On the test day
Test day structure
Please click on this link to see how the test day is structured.
What to bring and not to bring
What to bring into the test room:
- You need to bring the same document provided to the centre during the registration, which may be:
- Your current, valid passport or travel document
- A national identify card showing your photograph, full name, signature and date of birth (EU countries only)
- British Residence Permit (BRP) card or Application Registration Card (issued by the UK Home Office)
*No other documents or photocopies will be accepted. Failure to bring your valid passport/ID will mean that you will NOT be able to take the test or receive a refund
2. Writing stationery (pens, pencils and erasers)
3. Water in a clear bottle/container with the label removed.
What not to bring into the test room:
- Mobile phones
- Marker pens