On the test day
Test day structure
More information on how the test day is structured.
What to bring and what not to bring
What to bring into the test room:
- You need to bring the same document* provided to the centre during the registration, which may be:
- Your current, valid passport or travel document
- A national identify card showing your photograph, full name, signature and date of birth (EU countries only)
- British Residence Permit (BRP) card or Application Registration Card (issued by the UK Home Office
*No other documents or photocopies will be accepted. Failure to bring your valid passport/ID will mean that you will NOT be able to take the test or receive a fee refund
2. Water in a clear bottle/container with the label removed.
What not to bring into the test room:
- Mobile phones
- Glasses case
- Stationery (this will be provided)