Applications for 2019-20 academic year.
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Complete the relevant online application form below.
If you prefer, you can also enrol in person at the LEAP Office, WG11 (west wing, ground floor) of the Samuel Alexander building.
Enrolments for semester two courses will start on Tuesday 3rd December. These are courses with course code ending in '2', e.g. Introductory French.
- Members of the public (all languages)
Enrolments will open 3rd December for semester two courses (see course dates here). For enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current students and staff (all languages):
- Enrolments will open 3rd December for semester two courses (see course dates here). For enquiries, please email: email@example.com
- You will receive an email confirming there is space available on your chosen course, with a link for online payment (if relevant).
- Once payment has been received, your place will be confirmed by email.
- Follow the instructions sent to complete IT sign-up and student registration (staff, members of the public).
- Attend classes.
Classes have already started – is it too late to apply?
We prefer all students to start courses in week one of a course, but exceptions may be made if places are still available and the level allows.
We also offer places - dependent on availability and language level - in the second half of our standard 23-week courses in semester two. Please contact us for further information.