Applications for 2020-21 academic year.
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Complete the relevant online application form below.
- Please note all courses are delivered fully online, and start week commencing 5th October. Late enrolments are possible as long as you are prepared to catch up with any missed classes. Enrolments will cease completely on Wednesday 15th October.
- Please make sure you check course descriptions and timetables before you complete an application form. Make sure that if possible you select an optional group as your preferred group may be full.
- Members of the public and members of staff (all languages)
Enrolments for full-year courses are now open (see course dates here). Please complete this application form. For enquiries, please email: email@example.com
- Current students (UG/PG) (all languages):
- Enrolments for full-year courses are now open (see course dates here). Please complete this application form. For enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an email confirming there is space available on your chosen course, with a link for online payment (if relevant).
- Once payment has been received, your place will be confirmed by email.
- Follow the instructions sent to complete IT sign-up and student registration (staff, members of the public).
- Attend classes.
Classes have already started – is it too late to apply?
We prefer all students to start courses in week one of a course, but exceptions may be made if places are still available and the level allows.
We also offer places - dependent on availability and language level - in the second half of our standard 23-week courses in semester two. Please contact us for further information.