Timetables - Chinese
- Please note that most courses will be delivered online in semester one (all except Hebrew, Polish, Persian, Turkish and Urdu), and hopefully in a classroom on Campus in semester two. This may change as a result of measures taken by the University to minimise the risks posed by Covid-19.
- Please note this timetable is subject to change up to and including the start of courses. Please check these pages regularly.
- Most courses are 3 hours per week. If the timetable shows a split, i.e. Monday 13:00-14:00 and Thursday 14:00 - 16:00, you must attend both sessions. You cannot choose a different group's session unless authorised by the LEAP office in advance.
- Classes can be taught in one three-hour block or split into 2 sessions. Please consider what is more manageable for you when choosing your group.
- Find your classrooms and make your way around campus quickly with our interactive map.
Course code: ULCH10200
Lecturer: Susan Tamin
- Group 1: Wednesday 13:00 - 16:00 Chemistry G.08
- Group 2: Thursday 17:00 - 20:00 Samuel Alexander A202
- Group 3: Friday 14:00 - 17:00 Uni Place 5.209
Course code: ULCH10022
Lecture: Susan Tamin
- Wednesday 17:00 - 20:00 Uni Place 4.213
Semester 2 only, 10 credits.
Course code: ULCH20010
Lecturer: Luxi Yang
- Tuesday 17:00 - 20:00 Roscoe 2.10