Timetables - Korean
- Please note this timetable is subject to change up to and including the start of courses. Please check these pages regularly.
- Most courses are 3 hours per week (exceptions: German for 90 Minutes & Beginners' German 2 hour mode). If the timetable shows a split, i.e. Monday 13:00-14:00 and Thursday 14:00 - 16:00, you must attend both sessions. You cannot choose a different group's session unless authorised by the LEAP office in advance.
- Classes can be taught in one three-hour block or split into 2 sessions. Please consider what is more manageable for you when choosing your group.
- Find your classrooms and make your way around campus quickly with our interactive map.
Course code: ULKR10010
- Wednesday 17:30 - 20:30, University Place 4.214, except week 3 (11th October), Roscoe 1.007
Course code: ULKR10020
- Wednesday 14:00 - 17:00 Samuel Alexander A115