Advice for Staff

As a member of staff at the University, you may teach international students who require additional support with their English language. The following pages inform you of what support is available for them, ranging from Insessional lectures to one-to-one support for writing.

The ULC can also tailor bespoke language support for specific programmes, schools or faculties if required. 

If you are an international member of staff, you may also want additional support with your English language skills. Please see the relevant sections on the left for further advice.