How to apply

Academic Success Credit Courses

Below is the enrolment form you will need to join any of the Academic Success Credit Courses. This applies to any course unit code beginning with ULEN.

Please read the frequently asked questions section before applying: 

If you are a Erasmus/visiting student and wish to apply for another language course (other than English) please see here: