Studying abroad - an exciting idea! It is the best way to improve your language skills. But you may be a bit worried especially about living in a different country ... a different culture. We have many years of experience in providing excellent courses, arranging accommodation and looking after student welfare.
There are a number of different accommodation options available;
- Homestay (catered) - mid September to mid June;
- University residential accommodation (self-catering) - mid June to mid September;
- University of Manchester Residential Accommodation (catered and self-catering) - mid September to mid June;
- University of Manchester Residential Accommodation (catered and self-catering) - mid June to mid-September;
- Private sector accommodation (houses/flats/apartments/private halls of residence) - all year round;
- Hotel accommodation - all year round.
Travelling to your accommodation
Manchester is a major city in the North of England with an international airport and with many places of interest nearby.
The easiest way to get to your accommodation from the airport bus/train station is by taxi, which will cost approximately £20 - 25.
Further information regarding travelling in and round Manchester using public transport can be viewed by visiting the following Greater Manchester travel websites;