How to apply
Applications for our online Pre-sessional courses are now open for 2020 entry.
Which course should I take?
- Contact the School you have applied to
- Check if you are eligible to take a pre-sessional course
- Ask the school to advise on the length of the pre-sessional course you should take. The length of pre-sessional course will depend on your current English level, and the English level required for the course you are applying to
Before you apply
- Read our booking conditions
- It is important that you read our Prospective Students, Applicants and Offer Holders Privacy Notice
- Check you have the following documents to attach to your application:
- Scanned copy of your most recent English language qualification - check the entry requirements page for details
- Scanned copy of your passport (photograph page)
- Scanned copy of a certified letter of sponsorship (if applicable)
- A written recommendation to take a Pre-sessional course from the school that administers your main course
- If you wish to apply for accommodation, please see our accommodation page
Please note that you must submit all of the above documents with your application form. We cannot consider your application without these documents and written confirmation from your school that you can take a Pre-sessional course to fulfill the English language requirements of your offer.
Apply online for our Pre-sessional courses.
Before you enter our online system, you must read carefully our 'How to apply online' guidance notes. We recommend that you work through these notes as you are completing your application. Please ensure that you have all of the documents listed above, to submit with your application.
** Please sign on as a returning applicant when submitting your pre-sessional application **
How to pay
If you are paying your own fees: Once you have applied online, you will be sent an email to confirm we have received your application. We will also send you instructions on how to pay online*. Please do not pay your fees before your application has been assessed.
If your fees are being paid by a sponsor: You will need to provide evidence of sponsorship in order to secure a place on the course. A sponsor letter should be attached to your application. Before you commence your studies you will also need to provide a financial guarantee letter.