University of Manchester - Halls of Residence
The University of Manchester offers a range of hall accommodation for students attending English Language Courses from 29 June 2019 to 6 September 2019. The University would recommend that students book accommodation within University of Manchester halls for a number of reasons:
- competitive rents
- halls are inclusive of:
- utility bills (gas, electricity, water);
- internet access (Wi-fi connection or cabled connection);
- 24 hour / 7 days a week ResLife Team supporting students during their stay in halls
- personal possessions insurance.
Pre-sessional accommodation information and to book summer 2019 Pre-sessional accommodation.
2019/20 term accommodation information and to book accommodation during main course of study.
Students are are highly recommended to book accommodation as soon as possible. For Pre-sessional students booking accommodation in University of Manchester halls of residence, accommodation is guaranteed.
If you have any other accommodation related enquiries please do not hesitate to contact a member of the University’s Accommodation Team:
· Pre-sessional enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
· 2019/20 term accommodation enquiries: email@example.com