University of Manchester - Halls of Residence
The University of Manchester offers a range of hall accommodation for students attending English Language Courses. The University would recommend that students book accommodation within University of Manchester halls for a number of reasons:
- competitive rents
- halls are inclusive of:
- utility bills (gas, electricity, water);
- internet access (Wi-fi connection or cabled connection);
- 24 hour / 7 days a week ResLife Team supporting students during their stay in halls
- personal possessions insurance.
Students are are highly recommended to book accommodation as soon as possible. For Pre-sessional students booking accommodation in University of Manchester halls of residence, accommodation is guaranteed.
Details of the University of Manchester - Halls of Residence that are available for 2020 will be updated in spring 2020.
If you have any other accommodation related enquiries please do not hesitate to contact a member of the University’s Accommodation Team:
· Pre-sessional enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
· 2020/21 term accommodation enquiries: email@example.com