University of Manchester Halls of Residence
The University of Manchester offers a range of university hall accommodation from ensuite bedrooms (own bathroom) to standard bedrooms (shared bathroom) and from fully catered to self-catering.
All halls offer competitive rents and rents are inclusive of;
- Utility bills (gas, electricity, water)
- Interned access (Wi-fi connected or cabled connection)
- 24 hours / days a week Reslife team supporting students throughout their stay
- Personal possessions insurance
Halls of Residence: September - June
To view the full range of accommodation available, obtain further information and or to book a accommodation, please visit the University of Manchester Accommodation Office website.
Halls of Residence: June - September
Pre-sessional Students: Information, to book or view accommodation available to ULC Pre-sessional students, please visit the University of Manchester Accommodation Office - Summer 2018 website.
Gateway (English for University Study, English for Personal and Professional Development or English Summer Programme:
Individual student bookings: Information, to book or view accommodation available to ULC Gateway students, please visit the University of Manchester Accommodation Office - Summer 2018 website.
Group bookings: Information and details of the booking process are as follows;
- Secure a place on one of the English language courses at ULC before booking summer hall accommodation.
- Read the Hall Overview Sheet with details of the accommodation provided.
- Read the Terms and Conditions (Group bookings).
- Complete the group booking spreadsheet and return it to email@example.com
- On receipt of your completed group booking spreadsheet, we will contact you with regards to your booking.
- Photos of the hall of residence available for group bookings can be viewed on the University Accommodation Office flickr page.