Our course is suitable for students of an intermediate language level (between IELTS 4.0 to 6.0, or equivalent (A2-B2 CEFR)). This course is not suitable for advanced students (C1/C2 on the CEFR or IELTS 6.5 overall or above).
You will be asked to provide evidence of your current English language level with your application - examples of evidence incude certificates as below:
- Study at an institution where you are taught in English.
- IELTS certificate
- TOEFL paper-based test
- TOEFL internet-based test
- TOEFL computer-based test
- English Language O-level/IGCSE/GCSE
- International Baccalaureate Standard Level English
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
- CET-4 (China)
- CET-6 (China)
If you don't have any of the above qualifications, please get in touch to discuss your application.