University of Manchester - Halls of Residence
The University of Manchester offers a range of hall accommodation for students attending English Language Courses. The University would recommend that students book accommodation within University of Manchester halls for a number of reasons:
- competitive rents
- halls are inclusive of:
- utility bills (gas, electricity, water);
- internet access (Wi-fi connection or cabled connection);
- 24 hour / 7 days a week ResLife Team supporting students during their stay in halls
- personal possessions insurance.
Students are are highly recommended to book accommodation as soon as possible. For Pre-sessional students booking accommodation in University of Manchester halls of residence, accommodation is guaranteed.
For full details of the accommodation available and to book, visit our accommodation website.
If you have any other accommodation related enquiries please do not hesitate to contact a member of the University’s Accommodation Team:
· Pre-sessional enquiries: email@example.com
· 2020/21 term accommodation enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org